Chiropractic CareFor the whole family
Love & Chiropractic
Gentle and Effective Chiropractic Care
Chiropractic care is a holistic health care practice which focuses on optimal function of the nervous system and the body as a whole. Chiropractic adjustments focus on ﬁnding and correcting areas of stress in spine and body called spinal misalignments or subluxation. These misalignments in the spine can cause irritation to nerves exiting the spine, leading to interference between the communication of the brain and the rest of the body. Our nervous system controls every function of our body and can only function at 100% when the spine is in proper alignment and stress is removed from the system. Chiropractic care promotes self healing and can help care for many common health issues without drugs or surgery. Chiropractic can help to naturally improve problems such as:
- Lower back pain
- Neck pain
- Mental fog & fatigue
A Note about COVID Safety
During these changing times, I would like to emphasize my commitment to keeping Love & Chiropractic a safe and healing place. To ensure my patients’ and my safety, I will be screening all patients and working with the other providers to maintain social distancing in the office hallways and waiting area.
Here are the actions I am taking to make hands-on-health maintenance safe:
- 20-minute buffer between all patients to allow for social distancing and to disinfect treatment room table, cushions, face cradles, room surfaces and handles
- Payments will be processed online with required card on file and receipts will be emailed
- Waiving late cancellation fee for cancellations due to high fever or illness symptoms
- In addition to standard health practices of regular hand-washing and staying home if feeling ill; Dr. Lauren will also avoid touching one’s face, avoid working on client faces and hands and avoid hugging and handshaking during this time. Outside of working hours Dr. Lauren will practice social distancing, avoid airline travel and adhere all known health practices to prevent viral exposure to self and clients.
As a part of this effort, we are asking clients to reschedule if they:
- Are experiencing a cough, low fever, shortness of breath, illness (outside of pregnancy illness)
- Were on an airplane 14 days prior to your scheduled appointment
- Have come in contact with someone who has tested + or is awaiting results for COVID-19
- Are immune or respiratory compromised
- Have attended a gathering or event with more than 25 people in the last 14 days
If you have any questions or concerns about any future appointments, please let us know and we will be happy to discuss or reschedule.
I look forward to seeing you soon and providing you with a safe and relaxing space to receive some much need self-care.
Chiropractic care during pregnancy is very safe and can help an expecting mother be more comfortable as the belly grows and the body changes. Dr. Lauren practices speciﬁc and gentle techniques, including The Webster Technique, to help ensure proper pelvic alignment and comfort throughout pregnancy. Chiropractic care can help eliminate the causes of difﬁcult or long labors by establishing proper position of the pelvis and sacrum. Proper alignment of the pelvis during
pregnancy not only relieve common aches and pain but also can help ensure ideal position of baby for an easier labor and delivery.
Beneﬁts of Prenatal Chiropractic Care:
- Pelvic alignment and balance
- Relieves tension and headaches
- Less back pain
- Proper Fetal Position
- Less back labor
- Shorter labor and delivery times
Postnatal Chiropractic Care
Chiropractic care can also help a new mother heal faster and re-establish proper positioning of the pelvis and spine. Dr. Lauren provides each new mom with personalized care to help the transition into motherhood be as smooth and stress free as possible. Dr. Lauren can help you limit the stress on the body caused by repetitive daily postures related to feeding, carrying and lifting your baby, preventing possible tension and pain in the neck, shoulders and lower back.
Beneﬁts of Postnatal Chiropractic Care:
- Improved sleep
- Reduced tension related to nursing
- Faster recovery from labor and delivery
- Improved posture
- Less wrist and hand pain
Chiropractic care for infants and children is a natural and safe way to ensure the health of your child. Chiropractic for infants and children is very gentle and focuses on proper spinal alignment as the spine grows and develops through the early states of life. Chiropractic care for infants focuses on removing possible stressors from positions in utero, labor, and delivery. Spinal misalignments and tension in the body can impact a baby’s nervous system and his or her ability to perform important milestones.
Chiropractic care has helped many families with these common issues in the first year of life:
- Colic or irritability
- Torticollis or head tilt
- Abnormal head shape
- Latching difficulties
- Poor sleep
- Delayed developmental milestones (holding up head, sitting upright, crawling)
Pediatric Care for kids over one
Dr. Lauren also cares for kids over the age of one. Some of the most common issues which improve with chiropractic care in kids are:
- Poor postures
- Gastrointestinal stress (IBS, constipation, diarrhea)
- Poor immune system function (common cold, ear infections, flu)
HOURS & SCHEDULING
Dr. Lauren will be at Harmony’s Family Cooperative on Tuesdays and Thursdays for chiropractic visits.
To learn more about Dr. Lauren and chiropractic care visit her website at www.drlaurenlove.com
Let's work together.
We want to hear from you! Please send us a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you!
Schedule a visit
We have free Cherry Creek parking! There is a free lot on the west side of our building at 1st and Adams (next to Kohler). It has both 1-hour and 2-hour spaces available. Visitor parking is also available in the Alexan Apartments garage on Cook St (just south of the 3300 E. 1st entrance).