The Pilates approach to physical fitness focuses on balanced exercise techniques for toning, flexibility, and general body conditioning.
Get to know Laurie
Laurie Carlson is a Certified Pilates Instructor and PMA Continuing Education Provider. She has been teaching for over 18 years and has been a long time student of Cara Reeser and Laura Karpinski. She completed the first Kathy Grant Heritage training program in 2013 with Cara and Laura and is committed to sharing this information with her clients. She managed and taught at a Pilates Studio for over 9 years and then joined the Pilates Aligned Staff for 5 years. Laurie is excited to continue working with individuals and have more time to share her passion of Pilates with others. Her goal is to have fun while creating an exercise program specific for each client’s individual needs and fitness goals.
“I believe that Pilates is a journey of self-discovery and clients will take the skills they acquire in Pilates and incorporate them into every other activity.”
Benefits of Pilates:
- Develops every aspect of physical fitness: strength, flexibility, coordination, speed, agility, and endurance
- Heightens body awareness
- Enhances body control
- Teaches correct muscle activation
- Corrects posture and alignment
- Facilitates optimal function of the internal organs
- Improves balance and proprioception
- Focuses on breathing and its related physical and psychological benefits
- Offers a vehicle for concentration and focus
- Promotes relaxation and the release of tension
- Helps keep musculature and bone structure in an optimal state
- Benefits pregnant women by providing a safe, effective, non-impact exercise activity
- Serves as cross-training for athletic pursuits and daily activities
- Distributes body mass more aesthetically (people report looking and feeling slimmer)
- Provides a path to inner harmony through a finely tuned body
PRICING AND APPOINTMENTS
PRIVATE PILATES SESSION (60 MIN) — $90 PER SESSION
PRIVATE PILATES SESSION (30 MIN) — $50 PER SESSION
SEMI-PRIVATE PILATES SESSION — $50 PER PERSON
PRIVATE PILATES SESSIONS — $425 ($85 PER SESSION)
10 PRIVATE PILATES SESSIONS — $800 ($80 PER SESSION)
20 PRIVATE PILATES SESSIONS — $1500 ($75 PER SESSION)
Connect with Laurie
Book a session with Laurie!
Contact Laurie with any questions or schedule changes
Let's work together.
We want to hear from you! Please send us a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you!
Schedule a visit
We have free Cherry Creek parking! There is a free lot on the west side of our building at 1st and Adams (next to Kohler). It has both 1-hour and 2-hour spaces available. Visitor parking is also available in the Alexan Apartments garage on Cook St (just south of the 3300 E. 1st entrance).