Join our CommunityWork with us
the Our Philosophy
We believe the health and vitality of a woman is central to the function of the whole family and the health of her family, is central to her. As allied health professionals we work with women of all ages and life stages addressing conditions, discomforts and goals that are specific to women and their bodies. Where applicable, practices in our office care for the whole family.
As a cooperative community we provide each other logistic, marketing, clinical and sisterhood support. We are a place of open hearts and minds, where providers and clients alike are safe, supported and honored. Our office motto says it all – Peace to all who enter here.
Our beautiful Cherry Creek office currently has shared and dedicated space availability. Here’s what’s included:
- Formal waiting and reception areas
- Security door to treatment rooms
- HIPPA compliant filing space available
- Furnished treatment room
- Free lot and unmetered street parking for clients
- Stocked and furnished breakroom with sink
- Locker space for personal belongings
- Utilities included
- A professional webpage on our well-trafficked website
- Initial marketing announcement email to our 1500+ database
- Hassle-free restrooms outside the office
- Opportunity to collaborate with peers and client share
- Workspace in a community with a longstanding reputation for gold star service
- Opportunity for shared marketing and business promotion
We offer full-day treatment room rental and currently have two rooms with up to 6 days per week available. Minimum one year Use of Space Agreement required. Rent is billed monthly based on the day or days used in each week. Example: Room rental for Wednesday ($300) and Thursday ($300) would be billed monthly as two days- $600mo.
If you’re looking to relocate or expand your existing women’s health-related practice into central Cherry Creek
Ask yourself the following …
- Are you ready to work in an established, mutually supportive women-centered shared workspace?
- Are you someone who desires collaboration with peers and other allied health practices?
- Are you fully vaccinated, boosted or willing to be vaccinated, boosted against COVID-19?
- Can you communicate honestly and respectfully with others?
- Are you comfortable with the risks and responsibilities of running your own practice, managing your time and maintaining your calendar?
- Have you considered how to generate and retain clients to produce sufficient growth and profit?
- Can you creatively strategize ways to grow your client base both within and outside the workspace?
- Are you a team person? Can you make time for group development and marketing?
- Are you self-motivated?
- Are you willing to commit to an annual rental agreement
We’re currently seeking experienced women’s health practices:
- Acupuncture & Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Massage, FST or Structural Integration Practices
- Cranio-sacral therapy
- Pelvic health and Ultrasound proficient PT
- Women’s health-related practices
- Feldenkraise or other movement professionals
Questions. and would like to schedule a tour please email office@HarmonysFamily.com attn: Regina Rodriguez
Let's work together.
We want to hear from you! Please send us a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you!
Schedule a visit
We have free Cherry Creek parking! There is a free lot on the west side of our building at 1st and Adams (next to Kohler). It has both 1-hour and 2-hour spaces available. Visitor parking is also available in the Griffis garage on Cook St (just south of the 3300 E. 1st entrance).